|Location:||Bone County, San Andreas|
|Appearance(s):||GTA: San Andreas|
K Rose is a country music radio station in GTA San Andreas hosted by Mary-Bell Maybeth. The radio station primarily plays country music from the 1950s through the 1980s. K Rose is broadcasted from somewhere in the desert, possibly from the radio tower by the Big Ear.
- Jerry Reed - Amos Moses (1970)
- Conway Twitty and Loretta Lynn - Louisiana Woman, Mississippi Man (1973)
- Hank Williams - Hey Good Lookin' (1951)
- Juice Newton - Queen of Hearts (1981)
- Statler Brothers - New York City (1970)
- Asleep At The Wheel - The Letter That Johnny Walker Read (1975)
- The Desert Rose Band - One Step Forward (1987)
- Willie Nelson - Crazy (1961)
- Patsy Cline - Three Cigarettes In An Ashtray (1957)
- Statler Brothers - Bed of Rose's (1970)
- Mickey Gilley - Make The World Go Away (1965)
- Ed Bruce - Mamas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys (1975)
- Merle Haggard - Always Wanting You (1975)
- Whitey Shafer - All My Exes Live In Texas (1987)
- Eddie Rabbitt - I Love A Rainy Night (1980)
- K Rose is one of three country radio stations in recent Grand Theft Auto games, the second being The Fergus Buckner Show FM in GTA 1 and the third being Rebel Radio in Grand Theft Auto V.
- Oddly, the track New York City was not listed in the included booklet guide for the first PS2 version. It was however included in later versions.
- Mary-Beth Maybell says after the song "Louisiana Woman, Mississippi Man" that she had never been east of the Mississippi River, but after another song, she starts talking about belt buckles, and she says she "bought a huge one in Florida the size of a hubcap."
- After CJ begins the missions with Catalina, Mary-Beth mentions about a rumor she heard about a young couple stealing across the state. It could be reference to CJ and Catalina stealing from stores across Red County.
- Besides weather reports, Mary-Beth will comment on storyline events.